What is a web site? How it works.Series episode-1

What is a web site? How it works.Series episode-1

If we needed to know something, I would go to a library and buy a book and find the things I needed. Now that technology does not need it at this time, we ask Google to take it to a web site where I have the desired URL. Apart from that, we have many favorite Web sites, we visit every day to read new updates or news. Visit the institutional web site to find out their updates. Official information we visit on public web sites. 
This is the digital of Bangladesh, all of us are now connected to the internetSocial networking, refinement, information, and information about how we are going to kill every day. Many times, I want to create a web site. 
Let's first know what the web site?
The web site or the site itself is a web server, web site, image, audio, video, and other digital data, which can be accessed via the Internet or LAN. The web page is basically an HTML document, which is transmitted from the web server to the Internet user's web browser through the HTTP protocolsAll open websites are collectively known as "World Wide Web" or "Worldwide WebHas been given the name This is a lot easier because you have some pictures/songs on my computer. If you want to see them from your home, then you will not be able to make a few yards through a local network (bolts/hotspot) but if you are too far, If you have a computer hosted on the Internet and give me the address of my computer then you are on my computer Photos / video you can see from afar. Why will it be the address because I have already said that the millions of computers connected to the web server are connected to the network, so to get the information on my computer, you will need my computer address? I'm trying to simplify the language. Now it is said that how much is sorted so much. This organized tie is web development. The more programming you know, the better you can design your web page. The two things that provide to create web sites
We will discuss how to build a web site from the next phase.
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://tech4wap.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

1 comment